Hopi Ear Candling
What is Hopi Ear Candling?
Also known as Thermal Auricular Therapy, this holistic therapy is used primarily to relieve conditions of the ear, nose and throat. Not only is the treatment beneficial for the upper respiratory tract but also for the circulatory and lymphatic system, making it a whole body treatment.
The treatment includes a deeply relaxing mini facial massage to activate pressure points to initiate the healing process.
What can Hopi Ear Candling help with?
- Wax blockage
- Glue Ear
- Barotrauma’s suffered by frequent flyers and divers
- Tension headache
- Hay fever
What can I expect from my Hopi Ear Candling treatment?
Each treatment will last approx 45 minutes.
During a Hopi Ear Candling Treatment you will lie on your side, in a comfortable position and the therapist will stand at your head. The Hopi candle is gently placed just inside the ear and lit. The therapist holds the candle steady with their hands placed lightly over the ear. You may hear a slight crackling or fizzing noise as the Hopi ear candle burns and you may also feel a pleasant warmth around the ear, head and neck area. It does not hurt and many clients fall asleep during the treatment.
Benefits of Hopi Ear Candling:
- Revitalises the whole body
- Relaxes and soothes, therefore reduces stress and anxiety
- Rebalances energy flow to the body
- Helps clearer thinking by increasing alertness & concentration
- Stimulates and improves lymphatic drainage
- Improved blood flow to head and neck - increasing the distribution of oxygen and nutrients to nourish tissues and encourage healing.